Brand Drivers of Update in Medical Imaging
Our Meetings are
- Based on Distinguished and Rewarded Faculty
- Refreshing and Interactive
- Experienced and state-of-the-art
Provides a detailed synopsis and a review of the current knowledge in imaging science, technique, interpretation and explanation how medical imaging is an important tool in accurate diagnosis and care.
State-of-the-art lectures, self-assessment workshops, guided workshops, interactive interpretation sessions and hands-on sessions simulating the clinical settings.
Who should attend?
The course content is especially designed for practicing radiologists, radiologists-in-training, referring clinicians and medical technicians.
Participants who fully complete these courses should be able to:
- Improve their skills in the interpretation of several imaging modalities
- Upscale the understanding in choosing the best available imaging techniques
- Gain improved referral interaction and clinical-pathology correlation
- Refresh their overall knowledge ready-to-use in daily practice
- Keynote Speakers
- Expert session
- Hands-on workshops
- State-of-the-Art Lectures
- Self-assessment Modules
- Peer to Peer Learning
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Ethics and Economy